Terms Of Service
Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
The person who wishes to register applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the use registration is completed when the Company approves this.
If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- ( 1 ) When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- ( 2 ) If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- ( 3 ) In addition, if the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility .
Under no circumstances shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID .
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
As consideration for the use of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
If the user delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- ( 1 ) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- ( 2 ) Acts related to criminal acts
- ( 3 ) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- ( 4 ) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- ( 5 ) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- ( 6 ) Impersonating another user
- ( 7 ) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- ( 8 ) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- ( 1 ) When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
- ( 2 ) When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- ( 3 ) When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- ( 4 ) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the registration as the User without prior notice.
- ( 1 ) Violation of any provision of these Terms
- ( 2 ) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- ( 3 ) In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
Our default liability shall be exempted if it is not due to our intention or gross negligence.
Even if the Company assumes liability for any reason, the liability for compensation shall be limited to the extent of damages that may normally occur and, in the case of paid services, the amount paid (equivalent to one month's worth in the case of continuous services ). shall be liable for
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between users and other users or third parties in relation to this service.
Article 9 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
Article 11 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 13 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.