Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. , contact information and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to anything other than the "personal information" specified above, and includes the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you have viewed, and the history of the user. It refers to search keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information made between users and business partners, etc., and information related to payments may be shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as "Partners"), etc.
Regarding the user, the Company shall provide the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment (if the user is using a mobile terminal, the (including communication status, various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as terminal individual identification information, etc. Collected when you browse our pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- ( 1 ) Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and The purpose of displaying information related to those charges, etc.
- ( 2 ) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address to use e-mail addresses to notify or contact users, to send products to users or to contact users as necessary
- ( 3 ) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc. to verify the identity of the user.
- ( 4 ) Payment information such as product name and quantity purchased, service type, period, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc., in order to bill the user Purpose of using etc.
- ( 5 ) In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with our company on the input screen, and other services (provided by our partners) based on user instructions (including
- ( 7 ) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information on inquiry content and billing, user's service usage status, contact information Purpose of using etc.
- ( 8 ) Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- ( 1 ) When required by law
- ( 2 ) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- ( 3 ) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- ( 4 ) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person When there is a risk of interfering with
- ( 5 ) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to third parties
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- ( 1 ) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- ( 2 ) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- ( 3 ) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the users When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- ( 1 ) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- ( 2 ) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- ( 3 ) Other cases that violate laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures specified by the company.
In the event that we receive a request from the user as set forth in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to comply with that request, we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the person to that effect. However, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, etc. due to a large amount of expenses, and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. , take this alternative.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
Address: 1-20-24 Chuo, Nakano Ward, Tokyo
Company name: Naraya Co., Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com